|Model Candice Swanepoel for VOGUE ITALIA, February 2011 Cover|
Read my posts on San Francisco - Fashion Trends - Examiner.com page!
|Bright orange/ hot pink silk tank top by Wilfred from Aritzia, white denim from Zara's, Nordstrom lace tank & necklace, fedora from Aldo, Michael Kors watch & Sam Edelman clogs.|
1. Feel right to brighten up: Never wear a bright, bold color on a day you feel your worst. Because the pop of color attracts attention, always make sure you're attracting attention to yourself on a day when you feel right and good!
2. Neutral it out: Allow the bright colored clothing article to take on the show, and neutral everything else out. This is the easiest way to keep your "pop" of color to remain the focal point of the outfit. leaving the remaining pieces of your outfit neutral also helps maintain an effortless clean and classy look.
3. Color block if you dare: Color-blocking (pairing different colors together in "blocks") is a new trend on the rise, yet if not done properly it can become an evil eyesore. If you're looking for new and innovative ways to wear bright bold colors and enjoy standing out form the norm, color-block! And quick tip: bright orange pairs best with tertiary colors such as magenta and teal.
3. Have fun with it: The fun thing about bright, bold colors is that, well, it's fun! Don't be afraid to add interesting accessories to the look such as a hat, some jewelry, a fun belt or fun heels! Dare to go a little wild and be a little clever with your look!
|Spring/Summer 2011 Runway Looks|
1. GUCCI, 2. GUCCI, 3. DKNY
|Spring/Summer 2011 Runway looks|
1. CARLOS MIELE 2. MARC BY MARC JACOBS, 3. TORY BURCH, 4. CHRIS BENZ
|1. Kate Bosworth wearing a Calvin Klein mini dress at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week for CK Fall 2011|
2. Giorgia Tordini wearing a cropped velvet orange jacket in Milan
3. Heidi Klum wearing an orange blouse during 'Seriously Funny Kids' panel, Jan 2011