|Free People over the knee boots, Zara top, DIY denim shorts|
- Warmth with length: they provide you with additional warmth (especially if you pair them with thigh-high socks) and best yet elongate your figure.
- Tuck away strategy: Ever have a pair of jeans that fit your waist well but happen to be too short, long or just ugly on the bottom? Over the knee boots are the perfect way to wear and disguise them since you tuck it all away.
- Versatile: They're suitable for casual, semi-formal, and even formal wear. Just make sure you wear the appropriate clothing attire to match. Oversized sweaters, skirts, and jeans with a casual top are some of my favorite ways to pair them.
- Protection: like any pair of boots, they protect your feet from the rain and cold.
- Comfort: so this can be a hit or miss, but every pair of over the knee boots I've owned has surprisingly been more comfortable than they appear to be. One thing for sure is that they're a lot more comfortable than heels.
If you've been eyeing some over the knee boots and wondering if they're worth it, well... they're worth it. So knock yourself out with some over the knees!