Truth be told, the first thing I do when I get home is change into sweatpants and an oversized tee. It’s not the most attractive but it sure is comfortable. Every now and then it’s nice to wear something luxe and sexy around the house. We all deserve to treat ourselves (and a special someone) once in a while. I found that wearing a robe made of sheer polyester, silk or lace is one of the best ways to feel effortlessly elegant and sexy. I did a lot of online shopping looking for the cutest white robe during wedding planning and it was one of my favorite things to shop for. It’s such a fun item to own and something you don’t think about owning until you’re a bride-to-be. I honestly feel like everyone should own a sheer lace robe. The minute you put it on, you’ll understand why. It changes your mood and instantaneously makes you feel sexy. Below are 6 of my favorite robes that I’m lusting over that I’m sure you’ll love too.
6 Sexy and Elegant Sheer Lace Robes in White and Black:
- Homebodii “helena” white lace robe: $129
- Flora Nikrooz showstopper charmeuse robe: $88 (I own this one and love it. I wore it when getting ready on my wedding day).
- Eberjey aurora lace robe: on sale for $210 (originally $248)
- Flora Nikrooz edie knit short robe: $88
- Rya Collection darling robe: $142
- Bluebella nyane robe: $64
- Flora Nikrooz neve velvet robe: $120
- Ann Summers saria sheer lace robe: $62