On days I don’t want to think about what to wear, one of my easiest go-to’s consist of a monochromatic look (such as all black) and a jacket in a contrasting color. I’ve found trench coats to be one of my favorites since it instantly elevates a look and goes with everything. I own 3 trench coats that vary in weight (some lightweight, others made of wool) and wear them on repeat throughout the year. Trench coats are a closet staple and one jacket I feel like everyone should own since you’ll find yourself wearing it over and over again. I curated 6 of my favorite trench coats out there that I’m sure you’ll love.
6 Classic Trench Coats for all Budgets:
- Everlane the drape trench coat: $138
- Asos longline classic trench coat: $95
- Burberry kensington mid-length trench coat: $1,795
- Lauren Ralph Lauren cotton blend a-line trench coat: $200
- Topshop editor’s double-breasted trench coat: $150
- Forever 21 faux fur collar trench coat: $64.50