Although I’m not a fan of real birds (their beaks freak me out), I love wearing printed birds on clothes. I gravitated towards this dress when I saw that the print was full of cranes. I had no idea where I’d wear this dress to when I bought it but ended up wearing it to a friends 30th birthday celebration. A friend that I’ve known since 1st grade! Josh and I took these photos right across her place and around the block. If you’re looking for a fun way to make a dress stand out, why not get one with a fun printed bird pattern? To help you out, below are some of my favorite pieces out in stores that are perfect for brunch or a party like a birthday celebration!
5 Printed Bird Patterned Dresses
- River Island Petite Floral Bird Print Babydoll Romper: on sale for $47.50
- Asos Glamorous Petite Wrap Front Dress: $51
- Leith Dress from Nordstrom: $79
- Cooper & Ella Agnes Dress: $198
- Amour VertVarden Dress: $218