A great bargain shopping tactic is to shop sales when retailers are trying to get rid of their current season’s inventory to make room for next seasons inventory. Most stores start marketing next season’s products months before its actually becomes that season (for example, in January they’ll start marketing Spring clothes). If you’re willing to shop for the season towards the end of that season (in example, shopping for winter clothes now with 1-month of winter left), you’re usually able to score some great deals. I rarely buy anything full price since I know most things eventually end up going on sale.
If there is one trend worth scoring during all these winter sales, it’s definitely a faux fur coat. I’ve been obsessed with faux-fur coats because it really IS that warm making it a fashion-forward yet practical clothing piece. They also tend to fit looser allowing you to layer up underneath. I’ve surprised myself with how much wear I’ve gotten from my faux fur coat. Below are some faux fur jackets that I think you’ll love and guess what, they’re all on sale!
Super cute faux fur coats on sale:
- Halogen faux shearling coat: $148.90 (originally $249)
- BB Dakota Jack by BB warm thoughts jacket: $78.40 (originally $98)
- ASOS design textured faux fur coat also in petite: $51.50 (originally $103)
- Leith fur-fect faux fur jacket: $53.40 (originally $89)
- J.Crew leopard print faux fur coat $198.90 (originally $298)
- Apparis amy color-blocked faux-fur coat: $351 (originally $585)