One of the best types of jewelry you can invest in is dainty jewelry like stackable rings, simple earrings, and pendant necklaces. When it comes to dainty jewelry I recommend pieces that are coated in real gold or silver to avoid it from tarnishing. Plus, real gold/silver reduces the risk of skin allergies and won’t make your skin turn green! Since it’s often the simple jewelry that people wear repeatedly it’s often worth paying more for something high-quality. I’ve been loving AUrate New York since they sell high-quality jewelry from sustainable materials. Plus for every purchase, they even donate a book to a child in need! Below are some of my favorite pieces by AUrate New York.
My Favorite Jewelry Pieces from AU|rate New York:
- Mini Gold Letter Charm Pendant Necklace: $200 and can be adjusted to 2 lengths
- Connection Necklace in 14K gold: $380 and can be adjusted to 2 lengths
- Midi Bar Pendant necklace with 7 SI clarity .09 carat diamonds: $480, you can get this one engraved too!
- Perfect hoop earrings: starts at $750. These are your classic pair of hoops that you’ll probably wear forever!
- Circle earrings: starts at $180
- Mini Gold Bar Earrings: starts at $100. A cute and trendy alternative to plain stud earrings.
- Diamond Square Huggie Earrings on solid gold: $480
- Mini Stackable Diamond Ring: starts at $140
- Stackable Twist Ring: starts at $100. I have this one and wear it all the time.
- Infinity band: $420. A great piece to wear alone or stacked!