One of the best types of jewelry you can invest in is dainty jewelry like stackable rings, simple earrings, and pendant necklaces. When it comes to dainty jewelry I recommend purchasing pieces that are coated in real gold or silver like 14-karat gold. A simple coat of real gold or silver makes the jewelry last forever, reduces the risk of skin allergies and won’t tarnish or make your skin turn green. I found that it’s often the simple jewelry pieces that people wear over and over again too, so paying more for something high-quality is worth it. I’ve been loving AUrate New York since they provide high-quality jewelry from sustainable materials and for every purchase, they even donate a book to a child in need! They seem to have perfected the balance of staple high-end jewelry pieces at a reasonable (and transparent) price while giving back to the community. Below are some of my favorite pieces by AUrate New York.
My Favorite Jewelry Pieces from AU|rate New York:
- Mini Gold Letter Charm Pendant Necklace: $200 and can be adjusted to 2 lengths
- Connection Necklace in 14K gold: $380 and can be adjusted to 2 lengths
- Midi Bar Pendant necklace with 7 SI clarity .09 carat diamonds: $480, you can get this one engraved too!
- Perfect hoop earrings: starts at $750. These are your classic pair of hoops that you’ll probably wear forever!
- Circle earrings: starts at $180
- Mini Gold Bar Earrings: starts at $100. A cute and trendy alternative to plain stud earrings.
- Diamond Square Huggie Earrings on solid gold: $480
- Mini Stackable Diamond Ring: starts at $140
- Stackable Twist Ring: starts at $100. I have this one and wear it all the time.
- Infinity band: $420. A great piece to wear alone or stacked!