Merry Christmas Eve! How are you spending your Christmas? My family doesn’t do much on Christmas anymore so my holidays are always quiet and spent staying in and lounging. I have not changed out of my PJ’s since I woke up this morning and don’t plan to change out of them either. Josh on the other hand has a huge family (he’s the oldest of 6 kids) so his holidays are full of traditions, big family dinners, and gift exchanges. Since being with him I’ve made it a tradition to fly up on Christmas Day so I get to stay home with my family on Christmas Eve and experience an actual Christmas with Josh’s family. It’s been working quite favorably and I feel fortunate that I can split my time between both families.
In the spirit of Christmas I busted out my Zara green moto jacket that’s been sitting in my closet for over a year. It’s been the perfect substitute for my black leather jacket that I wear often. I always get compliments on this jacket but since it’s not available in stores anymore I curated 5 other cute hunter green moto jackets to share. Enjoy!
5 Green Moto Jackets for Every Budget:
- Boohoo faux leather vegan biker/moto jacket: $80, now on sale for $53
- Lulu’s forest green vegan leather moto jacket: $98, now on sale for $78
- Joe’s zip faux leather moto jacket from Saks: $189, now on sale for $95
- Mango leather biker jacket $199, now on sale for $149
- Acne studio mock grained leather moto jacket: $1,650 (for the ballers)