If you’re one of the normal people out there, you probably still have Christmas gifts to shop for and are stuck on what to get certain people. If you’re one of the few that finished ALL your Christmas shopping, I commend you! I finished most of my Christmas shopping last night, and I say most because I’m sure there are still some people I’m forgetting to get gifts for…
Ever since I can remember I’ve always loved giving gifts. It lets you be thoughtful and it’s exciting for others to get things that remind you of them. The reality though is that it’s often hard figuring out what to get people, especially people who you feel like have everything or don’t want anything! Well, look no more. I’ve curated some of my favorite products based on personal experience and things that everyone tends to love. The best part is that none of them will break the bank, and they’re all pretty easy to get last-minute!
Best last-minute and affordable gifts for any gal:
1. Best gift for the wanderlust traveler: a mini hair straightener. I brought this gift to a white elephant before and it was a hit. The best part is that it actually works well and comes in a compact case. It’s a practical tool that any girl would appreciate, especially when they’re trying to pack light. This Eva mini ceramic hair straightener from Ulta is also on sale for $22.
2.Best thoughtful gift for anyone: a nice frame with your favorite photo with them from the year. Photo frames are nice because they’re personal, unique, and something everyone appreciates. You can get a frame anywhere and it’s so easy to print last-minute photos these days. Costco and Walgreens are my go-to places for last-minute prints. Although Walgreens doesn’t have the best quality, they have a very quick turnaround time. I love this 4×6 gold photo frame that’s only $15 on Amazon Prime.
3. Best gift for a health & wellness enthusiast: diffuser with essential oils. I highly recommend a diffuser for everyone and anyone. I had no idea how life-changing one would be until I got one as a gift from Josh’s parents. I love having it in my bedroom and putting lavender and eucalyptus oils in it to relax and unwind. If you’re worried someone might already have a diffuser, it’s actually nice to own one in multiple rooms too. The Ellia diffuser I have from Amazon Prime is $100 (and very worth it) but there’s a ton of other options as low as $25.
4. Best gift for someone who appreciates decor or nature: a snake plant. Snake plants are great because they clean the air, require minimal care, don’t need a lot of light and are resilient. It’s the perfect plant for anyone including someone with a black thumb. There’s even a snake plant on Amazon Prime that comes in a cute pot for $28!
5. Best gift for the fashionista: chain necklaces. Chain necklaces are one of the biggest jewelry trends and this set of 5 is one of the best deals out there. This set of 5 chain necklaces is currently on sale at Nordstrom for $17 (originally $29). It’s too good of a deal to pass up.
6. Best gift for the chef: The Food Lab cookbook. I heard great things about this cookbook so put it on my wedding registry and I can confirm it’s one of the best cookbooks out there. It has recipes for all the most common foods but teaches you the best technique to cook it. Everything Josh and I made from this cookbook have turned out amazinggg. It’s a must-have for every cook, regardless of their skill level and a cookbook they’ll probably want to keep forever because it’s that good.
7. Best gift for the beauty fanatic: I saw a ton of YouTube bloggers sharing this new hair styling/blowdryer tool so decided to get it. It works great for people with long, medium-thick hair, that wants to blowdry, straighten and volumize hair all in 1-go. People have compared it to the Dyson Airwrap Blowdyer but let’s be real, not everyone has $500 to spend on 1 hair tool. This one step blowout blowdryer is a fraction of the cost at $75 and is a cool new tool that I’m sure anyone will love.
8. Best gift for someone you don’t know that well: A Diptyque or Voluspa candle. I don’t know what it is about candles that everyone loves, but you can never have enough. Baies by Diptyque is a cult favorite scent and Rose Otto by Voluspa is a safe scent any women will appreciate. Candles come in a variety of prices and are easy to wrap or ship making it the perfect gift for anyone.
I hope this gift guide helped and good luck Christmas shopping if you’re not done yet!