I have been living in off-the-shoulder blouses and decided to add some off-the-shoulder knitted tops to my closet. What I love about this trend is its ability to transform a simple shirt to have some sexiness and swag. The stretchy ribbed fabric also helps hide body imperfections while comfortably holding everything in. These off-the-shoulder tops also go with everything: jeans, skirts, shorts, and culottes just to name a few. My favorite way to wear it though is with jeans or denim shorts to help keep the attention on the top. To help you add this effortless trend to your wardrobe, below are my favorite off-the-shoulder knitted ribbed tops (not blouses) in stores right now.
Top 5 Off-The-Shoulder Ribbed Knitted Tops:
- Abercrombie off-the-shoulder ribbed crop top $18
- Kendall & Kylie off-the-shoulder ribbed crop top in rose $25
- Missguided black one-shoulder ribbed bodysuit $32
- BAILEY 44 off-the-shoulder ribbed stretch-jersey top on sale for $82 (was $165)
- Rag & Bone ribbed off-the-shoulder pullover $295