Ever heard of DailyLook? I was curious about it since I saw some bloggers post about it on Instagram so decided to try it for myself. It’s a similar concept to StitchFix, where you fill out a personal style quiz and a stylist picks out several items for you based on your answers and ships it to you. I’ve tried StitchFix before and hated everything in my box because it looked like clothes meant for someone much older than me. A lot of the clothes also didn’t fit me right because it was either too large or wide. With DailyLook, I had the exact opposite experience. In my DailyLook box, I received 2 pairs of jeans (I actually owned one of the jeans in my box too), a jacket, a dress, and 3 tops (including the one I’m wearing). I was pleasantly surprised with everything since everything actually fit and was cute. I ended up keeping the blouse which was $89 and a BCBG dress which was $88. If you’re looking for a wardrobe refresh or are curious about the online styling experience, I recommend trying DailyLook since my experience was positive and they did a great job picking things I’d actually wear.
Review on DailyLook, an Online Personal Styling Service:
- Cost: Your first box is $40 but you can take $10 off your 1st box with promo code TRENDENVY10. Whatever you like in the box, you keep and pay for that item.
- Target market: Great for females ages 18-35, who are more trendy and/or looking for an easy way to update their wardrobe.
- Style quiz: Their personal style quiz is very thorough and fun to fill out. They also have images of different styles that you can rank and match with your own personal style. Their questions on body size is very detailed, which explains why everything in my box actually fit my petite frame!
- Merchandise of clothes: I was impressed with the brands they sent me including J.Brand, BB Dakota and BCBG. Overall I would have worn everything they sent me, but since I wasn’t trying to buy everything I only kept pieces I really liked and that I probably wouldn’t have picked out myself. I liked how it allowed me to try on things I normally wouldn’t select and how it ended up looking good on me!
- Packaging: the packaging is luxe and it really feels like you received a surprise box of goodies.
- Shipping/returns: You pick the date that you want to receive the box. They make returns easy by providing a bag with a prepaid shipping label so you can put the clothes you don’t want in there and drop it off in the mailbox. They give you a week to return everything.
- Is it worth it? Yes, because it’s a fun experience and I actually liked everything in my box.
What do you think about online personal styling services? If you end up trying DailyLook, comment below and let me know how your experience is!