Wearing Zara teddy coat (similar H&M one here and Kendall & Kylie one here), Zara black sweater, over the knee boots from FreePeople, Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM handbag and pearl earrings from The PeachBox.
Wondering what the latest fashion trend is in outwear? I’ll give you a hint, I’m wearing it and the name is in the blog title. Yup, it’s the teddy coat. The name originates from the fabric of the outerwear that resembles and even feels like a teddy bear. The coat is as warm as it looks, as soft as you’d imagine it to be, and even more comfortable on. I bought my faux fur teddy coat at Zara and it’s literally been my go-to jacket for everything from grocery shopping, dinner outings, and even trips like to Portland, Oregon (where these photos were taken). I’ve been surprised at how it matches everything and how it feels like I’m wrapped in a teddy bear. If there’s one jacket trend to invest in this winter it’s definitely the teddy coat.
5 Faux Fur Teddy Coats for all Budgets
- H&M faux fur coat: on sale for $80 (originally $99)
- Sage Collective faux fur teddy coat: on sale for $148 (originally $177)
- Kenneth Cole faux fur teddy coat from Macys: on sale for $100 (originally $220)
- Kendall & Kylie faux fur coat: on sale for $250 (originally $297)
- Kensie teddy coat from Nordstrom: $129