If there’s one trend worth buying this year, it’s a plaid jacket or coat. I was initially skeptical about this trend since I felt like plaid was too preppy for me and I asked myself if I really need another jacket. Since one of my new year goals is to save money, I’ve been a lot more conscious about my spendings. As I was debating if I should get a plaid jacket or not a new Los Angeles brand, Keep in Mind LA reached out to me to collaborate and guess what, they had the cutest plaid trench jacket! I took it as a sign and since receiving this plaid jacket I’ve been noticing how often I wear it so can testify that this trend is worth it. I love how it takes the fit of a classic jacket and the plaid pattern gives it a tailored and fashionable finish. It’s the perfect jacket to wear to work, a night out with friends or even to a formal event. Below are 6 plaid jackets that are totally worth getting.
The Best Trench Jackets/Coats to Buy:
- Keep in Mind LA trench jacket: $74 (the one I’m wearing. I love how it’s lightweight and fits loose)
- NA-KD Fashion Double-Breasted Plaid Coat: $96
- Forever 21 Glen Plaid Trench Coat: $48 (can’t beat this price)
- Cupcakes and Cashmere Adi Plaid Duster Jacket: $178 (also on Shopbop)
- Helene Berman Ruth Plaid Contrast Collar Coat: on sale for $139 (originally $208)
- Topshop Pippa Check Coat: $140