If there is one boot trend that is worth the investment and always in style, it’s over-the-knee boots. There’s a reason why they’re usually ranked best-sellers at stores and why women lust over them every season, they are the perfect combination of fashionable, sexy and cool. I bought these over-the-knee boots in 2013 and they’re still one of my favorite shoes to wear. They’re surprisingly comfortable since they’re a block heel and the suede material makes it easy to match with multiple textures including leather jackets. When purchasing over-the-knee boots the key is to find some that hit you about 2″ above the knee. Here are some of the best and most comfortable suede over-the-knee boots out there right now.
The Best Suede Over the Knee Boots:
- Stuart Weitzman 5050 over the knee boots: $655 (pricey but worth it because you’ll get your cost per wear since these boots are super comfortable and go with everything!)
- Marc Fisher yuna over the knee boots: on sale for $160 (originally $230)
- Anthropologie suede over the knee boots: $200 (also comes in grey)
- Free People presley over the knee boots: $228
- Kendall + Kylie zoa over the knee boots: on sale for $136 (originally $195)
- Stuart Weitzman highland over the knee boots: $920