If you were to ask what is one clothing article every fashionista needs, my answer is a well-fitted moto jacket. I recommend getting a black one since it goes with everything, and if you already have a black one, then getting a colored version (like mine). I fell in love with this hunter green moto jacket from Zara’s the minute I saw it hanging in the store and loved it even more after trying it on. Moto jackets are awesome because it makes your outfit edgy without trying too hard, and it’s a great transitional piece from day to night. I wore this specific outfit to work on Friday and later to a bar that same night and got at least 4 compliments on it. My favorite way to wear moto jackets is with jeans or over a dress since it helps dress it down. You’ll be impressed with how well moto jackets go with various outfits and how often you end up wearing it. If you don’t have a moto jacket or are looking for another one below are some of my favorites out in stores.
Top 5 Moto Jackets to Buy Now
- Forever 21 faux leather moto jacket in olive or blush pink: on sale for $22 and $26
- TopShop faux leather biker jacket in black: on sale for $60 at Nordstrom (used to be $90)
- Azalea vegan leather moto jacket in black: $139
- Blank NYC suede moto jacket in olive, sand, or gray: $198 on Zappos
- IRO ashville leather jacket in black or blue: $1,200 (for the ballers out there)