THAT LOOK LIKE MOM JEANS
|Levi’s 501 selvedge skinny jeans in summer dune (also available here), Levi’s boyfriend denim trucker jacket, SincerelyJules oh darling tee, Kenneth Cole kam sneakers, Gucci belt|
A classic pair of blue jeans is one clothing article that is always worth the investment. Mom jeans in particular, have been back in style which are jeans with a destroyed or vintage color wash, higher-waisted, and fit loose around the crotch and legs. I’ve been loving Levi’s lately and got myself a pair of 501 selvedge skinny jeans in summer dune and love how they fit and look. I consider my 501 skinny jeans a more stylish version of “mom jeans”. They’re 100% cotton so have no stretch, but the fit and quality make them comfortable to wear and it helps that they’re not body hugging either. I’ve been living in these mom jeans that pair well with anything casual especially basic tee’s. Ladies, it’s time to ditch the boyfriend jeans and get yourself a pair of mom jeans. Below are some of my favorite finds.
- PacSun Favorite Blue Ripped Mom Jeans $60
- Zara mid-rise vintage jeans $70
- Levi’s wedgie fit jeans in desert delta (also here) $98
- Levi’s 501 selvedge skinny jeans in summer dune $148
- Agolde high-rise cropped jeans (great for shorter people, like myself!) $148