Mules are one of the most popular shoe trends this year and it’s obvious why. For those that aren’t familiar with mules, they’re backless shoes that are either closed toe or open toe with a wide single strap that covers the top of the foot. Mules are extremely comfortable, sleek, go with everything, and are available in all styles including flats, platforms, heels, sandals, etc. This trend started getting on the rise in 2016 when Gucci introduced their Princetown mules which sold out everywhere when they launched. Since then, literally, every shoe brand has come out with their own version of the mules. If you’re wondering if you should hop on this shoe trend, the answer is yes. I’ve found myself wearing my mules over and over again, and am even tempted to buy them in more colors. Below are some of my favorite mules to help you get started.
Top 5 Mule Shoes to Buy.
- H&M satin mules in black: $25
- Steven by Steve Madden peep-toe mules: on sale for $90 (originally $119)
- Jeffrey Campbell beaton mules in taupe, black and red: $130
- Mansur Gavriel leather or suede mules in black or white: $425-475
- Gucci Princetown mules: $650