As summer is peaking everywhere else, it’s finally starting to feel like summer in San Francisco. The great thing about having delayed seasons is that you can snag super cute summer styles on sale. I wore this outfit to a Macy’s panel that I was part of for Liquid Courage Cosmetic’s launch and got a ton of compliments on my blouse. It’s now only $37! (I bought it for $74.) If you’re like me and love scoring deals on trendy tops, check out some of my favorite picks. I can’t wait until it gets warmer so I have a reason to wear all of these!
- Nightwalker The Whitney Crop Top: $44.50 (originally $89)
- Faithfull the Brand splice top: $59 (originally $99)
- Lost + Wander Dottie Ruffle Tie Top: $57 (originally $95)
- By the Way Charlie Ruffle Smock Top: $30 (originally $42)
- Blue Life Call me Ruffle Top: $48 (originally $99)
- Lovers + Friends Syd Crop Top: $83 (originally $138)