If you haven’t hopped on the tie-dye trend yet it’s definitely worth getting. I’ve been loving all the color combinations available including pastel (like my shirt) and the variety of apparel that comes in tie-dye. I’m obsessed and don’t see this trend going away for a while. In fact, it’s probably the one trend you can keep in your closet for years since tie-dye always comes in and out of style. Below are a few of my favorite tie-dye clothes that I think you’ll love too.
WHERE TO BUY SUPER CUTE TIE-DYE CLOTHES:
- Alternative Tie-Dye Cropped Tee from Bloomingdales: $42 (available in blue and yellow too)
- Maya cowl neck cami in cotton candy tie-dye from Revolve: $98
- Free People tie-dye box tee: $88
- Rahi tie-dyed midi dress from Bloomingdales: on sale for $71 (I actually own this dress and wore it here)
- Zadig & Voltaire marta tie-dye tee from Shopbop: on sale for $82
- Tiare Hawaii aina strapless dress from Revolve: $93